I ran into different problems with each of my main projects (what I've decided to call 2015's Phase One)
Princess Hawkguy's props can't be finished because the winter weather has been too cold to work with the paints and glues I need to use. (This is in addition to my wig being in Ottawa and my sunglasses probably being on a boat somewhere on the Pacific, but at least those should be ready to use on arrival.)
Modern Mai is on hold mostly because I'm waiting on delivery of some stuff I want to try using to style her wig.
.... scratch that, everything arrived today. No more excuses!
Related costume Modern Zuko is on hold because it's very difficult to coordinate shoe shopping with a boyfriend who lives a couple hours away.
Extremis Pepper was going well except there were some design/instruction issues with the pepakura file I was using for the glove and so KW Iron Man decided to just redesign the palm from scratch. So... waiting for another pattern there I guess.
All the finger pieces are primed and ready for colour though.
Finally, I've been posting fewer individual progress photos lately, mostly because I've been working on so many different things a little at a time, saving image posts for when whole sections of a single costume are done. Sometimes I randomly put single progress images on Facebook or Twitter, but it really is random; I'm god about taking photos, but it disrupts my workflow at lot to try to post while I'm working on things. If you realllly want to keep tabs on whether I'm on track though, I've put a running progress meter for each costume on the right side of my blog (assuming you're reading this on my blog page). This way it's easy for me to keep myself accountable without having to constantly post images and boring descriptions!
Anyways, time to get back to work!